quarta-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2010

Black Tie Circus



In a bunch of dozen morons,
according to the vice and flow,
I move on, move along,
getting high - or low
Lost causes, all alone
So I walk amoung'em
I do not move
'cause I know I'll lose
So, I don't disturb the show

I need to learn about it
Earn what I deserve to earn
Here's the place with
no use for the will.
Voting outlaw lovers
Landslide victory
Love under will, will over love
It's all about pretending rights

Geez, what a heck!
I have to agree with the paradox,
high taxes & paychecks
Hell messes it up and creates
No experience nor practices
God save the tied necks

I'll deny the struggling
and yell to exhale
all the slur stucked in white pale
sayin' Hail and Amen.
Coats walking through the crowd.
Step after step,
sitting over the couch:
- Self exile.
Ouch, I'm out, I'm out.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário